http://allinwatersports.com/wp-content/plugins/apikey/apikey.php This sidebar is a little different because honestly outside of my birthday and getting my hair done, March was kind of boring lol so I thought I’d switch it up and share a little more about me for new readers. But I do have to add that my birthday was a lot of fun! We did a lot at work because one of my work buddies is amazing and super considerate. I <3 her.
zithromax uk buy And home, obviously was super nice. E had flowers delivered to my office and we had dinner with friends at my fave tapas place, so it was great.
New hair, who dis?
Anyway, here is some more about me:
- Were you named after anyone?
Yes! My mom wanted me to have a name that started with N to match hers and picked my dad’s sister’s name: Nubia.
- When was the last time you cried?
Ohhh! This is good! The last time I ugly cried was like a day or two after we moved into our new house in October. I was doing laundry and hit my head on an air exchanger-hard. It was like the hardest I’ve ever hit something in a long time. Prob the stress of moving didn’t help, but it hurt so bad I just started sobbing.
- Do you like your handwriting?
No. It’s always sloppy.
- What is your favourite lunch meat?
Turkey. I’m so plain.
- Do you have kids?
No, but I have two cats <3 <3
- If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
hmmm. yeah I think so.
- Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I try not to, but there are definitely ppl that bring it out of me.
- If you could meet anyone (living) who would it be?
I know everyone thinks I’d say Beyonce, but I prefer my idols on pedestals and too far from my reach. Instead, I’d love to meet Sonia Sotomayor. I mean, come on! She’s amaze.
- Would you bungee jump?
No! I’m so not a risk-taker or rather, a risk-my-lifer…
- What is your favourite cereal?
Frosted flakes is a good classic.
- Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No! And don’t tell my husband, but I think I ruined my winter boots because I kept pulling them off instead of untying them…
- Do you think you are strong?
Mentally, yes. Physically, no.
- What is your favourite ice cream?
Chocolate. Ben and Jerry’s half baked. If it’s gelato, I force myself to pick a fruit flavor.
- What is the first thing you notice about people?
- Red or pink?
Pink. I don’t wear red unless it’s lipstick.
- What is the least favorite thing about yourself?
That I can’t get up early to save my life!
- What color shoes are you wearing?
I wear neutral flats at work (sometimes I’ll throw in a bright color) or black/brown boots (so fashionable, I know).
- What was the last thing you ate?
A salad that I order from corner bakery about three times a week because I’m hungry but don’t want to leave my office building.
- What is your favorite cocktail?
Vodka Soda. The bitterness and bite of the vodka and bubbles is just so perfect
- How many states have you visited?
eleven, but I go to Texas and Florida a lot (to visit family/friends).
- What are you listening to right now?
Powerglide by Rae Sremmurd. I probs should be a little embarrassed, but I’m not. #kanyeshrug
- If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
- Favorite smells?
Tom Ford’s Neroli Portofino smells like sun and water and sea salt and everything I love about vacation. Of course one oz is almost $150, so I just dream about it.
- Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My husband–I think he’s the only one that I actually talk to on the phone b/c I text with everyone else (even parents).
- Mountain hideaway or beach house?
Beach all day, every day. In fact, if I don’t get to lay by the water at some point then it’s not even a vacation.